|Kirby no Omochabako|
The title screen for Kirby no Omochabako: Pinball
|Required hardware||8M Memory Pack|
Kirby no Omochabako, or Kirby's Toy Box, (「カービィのおもちゃ箱」) is a Downloadable mini-game series for the Satellaview including as many as 8 different Kirby-themed mini-games.
Gameplay[edit | edit source]
The Kirby no Omachabako games are a very basic collection of minigames.
Minigames[edit | edit source]
There were 10 releases in the series:
- GuruGuru Ball (ぐるぐるボール) - An original gameplay video of this game exists.
- Arrange Ball (アレンジボール) - An original gameplay video of this game exists.
- Cannonball (キャノンボール) - A game similar to the game, Tanks. Original gameplay videos exist for this minigame.
- Pachinko (パチンコ) - A pachinko game. Original gameplay videos exist for this minigame.
- Pinball (ピンボール) - A simple pinball game. A ROM dump for this game has been made available.
- Baseball (ベースボール) - A simplified baseball game. A ROM dump has been made for this game.
- Ball Rally (ボールラリー)
- Hoshi Kuzushi (星くずし)
- Kachiwari Megaton Punch o Tameshi Ban (かちわりメガトンパンチお試し版) - A standalone "Megaton Punch" game.
- Setsuna no Mikiri o Tameshi Ban (刹那の見切りお試し版) - A standalone "Samurai Kirby" game.